It should be noted that while PC shipments have continued to drop, some OEMs have seen boosted profits. Don’t be fooled. This is a result of increased pricing due to higher competition. Because of the higher price margin, retailers are seeing record numbers of used laptops, smartphone and tablets being sold for quick cash or credit.
HOBI International, an R2-certified ITAD provider, gives consumers an alternative to buy brand-new models with quality refurbished electronics.
Minor defects, no problem!
Light scratch? Let’s mark that price way down for you. If you don’t mind a few minor defects that have no effect on the internal workings of the unit itself, then refurbished electronics are an awesome option!
The Apple MacBook Pro and MacBook Air are back in stock at the HOBI Shop starting under $600.
FREE SHIPPING! Don’t forget about the Asus MeMO Smart Pad. This low cost, high performance tablet is being sold for $175.
Check out the HOBI Shop for other popular tablets and IT equipment selling at a fraction of the cost for a brand new model!
One convenient thing about buying refurbished electronics from stores like the HOBI Shop is items come with similar warranties as brand-new electronics. A return policy lowers the risk of your investment. Everyone wants that, right?
Buying refurbished electronics save you and the environment. These fully-functional devices are able to get a second life when sent to experts certified in IT asset management. Inspected and tested for quality, refurbished electronics are close to brand-new but resold at a fraction of the price!
This eco-friendly frame of mind saves major green! With an ever growing e-waste stream, there is no room for slightly used, still functional electronics to end up in the landfill, potentially still containing loads of your sensitive information.
Many cellphone carriers are implementing buyback programs for consumers to earn back some value for their old device. HOBI has set up just that! Our device buyback program allows consumers to trade-in for quick cash or credit or donate their old phones.
Why Donate your phone?
More than a buyback: Selling your phone leaves 10% for charity after ‘fix up’ cost. Donating leaves a gift of 90%.
Be Green. Give Green: Donate your phone to an environmentally friendly organization. Do good, feel good.
Gift of giving: Donating is a gift in itself! Don’t think. Just give.
Clean slate: Donate your junk drawer phone to be wiped, refurbished & reused. Let go and start fresh!
About HOBI International
HOBI International, Inc. is a leading IT asset management and electronics recycling company serving Fortune 1000 clients. HOBI’s IT services group focuses on corporate IT, data and telecommunications infrastructure, providing resale and re-marketing, data erasure and data destruction, recycling, environmental and compliance reporting, de-installation services, and logistics management. HOBI’s Mobile Device services group focuses on the resale and recycling of cellular assets. Our client list includes 3 of the 4 national wireless operators in the US and 4 major device OEMs, and many recycling partners that trust us to maximize the value of their cellular assets while protecting sensitive corporate or client data. An R2 and ISO14001 certified firm, HOBI leads the electronics recycling industry in best practices for recycling and commodities recovery. Learn more at www.HOBI.com.