IT Asset Management Operating in a Cloud Dominated Era
Here is a recap of the HOBI blog for the week of 6/5-6/9
- Three steps to prepare for a data center relocation
- Enterprise data centers are constantly evolving with new technologies and new approaches to maximize value. Whether it’s taking the plunge and committing to a cloud-computing centric data center, or just overall consolidation, data center transitions are a necessary part of a successful data management scheme.
- Four benefits of working with a data center services provider
- Data centers are one of the most costly and valuable assets of an enterprise. Each center hosts sophisticated technology worth thousands of dollars, and each of these devices plays a specific role in enterprise data security and management.
- Apple WWDC: 8 exciting iOS 11 features
- Apple revealed the newest version of their OS, iOS 11, yesterday at their annual Worldwide Web Developers Conference (WWDC). iOS 11 will bring many updates to iPhone and iPad devices, including improved usability and new capabilities.
- Apple reveals new home speaker, iOS 11, Mac High Sierra in 2017 WWDC
- Apple hosted its annual Worldwide Developer Conference (WWDC) today in San Jose. Tim Cook, Apple CEO, described the event as the “best and biggest WWDC ever.” Experts expected updates regarding Apple TV, Apple Watch, Mac and iOS.