Here is a recap of the HOBI blog for the week of 5/8-5/12
- Keylogger-like feature found on HP enterprise laptops
- A researcher for Swiss security firm Modzero reports a program with keylogger-like features has been recording keystrokes on several HP laptops. The keylogger activity documented user keystrokes, then entered the information into a log file.
- Global cloud security market expected to reach $12 billion
- A new report indicates the global cloud security market will grow substantially. Research and Markets estimates the market will exceed $12 billion within the next five years, growing at a CAGR of 25.5 percent from $4.09 billion in 2017 to $12.73 billion in 2022.
- Electronics recycling market anticipated to exceed $30 billion
- A report from Research and Markets indicates the electronics recycling market will exceed $30 billion within the next five years. The firm reports overall electronics recycling revenue will reach $32.4 billion by 2022.
- IAITAM Spring ACE 2017 recap
- The International Association of IT Asset Management’s (IAITAM) annual Spring ACE conference concluded last Thursday. HOBI International, Inc. president Craig Boswell spoke about the future of ITAM during a session last Wednesday afternoon.