Here is a recap of the HOBI blog for the week of 4/17-4/21
- How to get involved for Earth Day 2017
- Saturday marks the 47th annual Earth Day. Many communities host a variety of Earth Day activities to encourage environmental well-being and education. One way to get involved in the Earth Day celebrations is recycling old electronics that are no longer in use.
- HOBI International, Inc. joins recyclers everywhere in highlighting the importance of recycling on Earth Day
- (DALLAS, Texas) – In recognition of the 47th Earth Day today, HOBI International, Inc. is joining individuals and organizations around the world in celebration of the earth and what can be done to preserve the planet. Earth Day, started in 1970, takes place every April 22 in a worldwide effort to save and nurture the environment of which recycling plays a crucial role. As part of the activities this year, HOBI plans to increase awareness electronics recycling’s positive environmental impact.
- Apple plans to design a power management chip
- Reuters reports Apple is coordinating a team to design a new iPhone battery management chip. This news follows Apple’s announcement of plans to design a graphics chip for the iPhone.
- Warning signs your mobile device may have a virus
- Malware, ransomware and other viruses are no longer a concern reserved only for desktop and laptop devices. Smartphones and tablets are quickly becoming the main computing device choice among technology users, and malicious sources are targeting these devices to compromise the owner’s personal information.