Here is a recap of the HOBI blog for the week of 2/27-3/3
- Study finds 2017 mobility will focus on cloud computing and data security
- A new study shows the majority of enterprises are focusing on mobile device management, cloud integration and data security in their mobile strategies. The study, sponsored by Clutch and DMI, interviewed professionals from 582 enterprises, and 89 percent of interviewees indicated their respective enterprise has a mobility strategy.
- Three common mistakes made by enterprise tech leadership
- Enterprise IT is constantly evolving, with new technology introduced quarterly and new threats introduced along with it. Tech leadership always has to stay on their toes when choosing new devices to use in the office and new protocols to ensure security and efficiency in an IT scheme.
- Cybersecurity spending to exceed $1 trillion by 2021
- A new report from Cybersecurity Ventures anticipates global cybersecurity spending will reach or exceed $1 trillion within the next four years, growing 12 to 15 percent year-over-year from 2017 to 2021.
- Samsung anticipated to reveal Galaxy Note 8 later this month
- Samsung is anticipated to reveal its Galaxy Note 8 device at an event next month. Sunday, the company sent out formal invitations that told invitees to “unbox their phone,” at an event taking place March 29 in New York City.