The following is a weekly recap for the HOBI blog for the week 11/13-11/17.
- As electronics continue to boom, so does e-waste management. Companies are looking at advanced systems to help compile waste details and find ways to reduce waste in this ever-advancing society.
- America Recycles Day is approaching! The annual event falls on Nov. 15 and is designed to raise the profile of recycling. Here are a few suggestions to how you and your community can participate.
- With IoT expanding and the rate at which electronic devices are replaced increasing, many find themselves at a loss of how to properly dispose of e-waste. Here are a few methods you can use to properly dispose of these devices while helping protect the environment.
- A Keep America Beautiful initiative, America Recycles Day is upon us. And this year marks the event’s 20th anniversary. As we celebrate this milestone, HOBI International Inc., encourages all to continue the event’s legacy of recycling more and trashing less!
- HOBI International Inc. celebrates the 20th anniversary of America Recycles Day by looking back at our accomplishments since the induction of this event.
- ISRI hears from Keurig Green Mountain, the Foodservice Packaging Institute (FPI) and the Hefty EnergyBag Program as they present arguments in the hopes of having their packaging accepted at MRF.
- Triangle Inc. partners with Green Network Exchange to help disabled students in the Transitions to Successful Careers (TSC) program find jobs and gain experience in the e-waste industry.