HOBI weekly blog recap 6/19-6/23
Here is a recap of the HOBI blog for the week of May 16-20, 2016.
- LinkedIn breach compromised 117 million accounts
- A data breach at LinkedIn in 2012 compromised up to 117 million user account credentials.
- North American educational technology market anticipating substantial growth
- Market Research reports the North American educational technology market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of more than 9 percent within the next five years.
- BAN study raises questions about downstream accountability
- A study conducted by Basel Action Network indicates a portion of low-value devices collected from recycling bins were exported, and raises questions about ensuring downstream accountability.
- Application security market expected to reach $6.77 billion by 2021
- In response to the growing number of attacks on enterprise apps, the application security market is anticipated to reach or exceed $6.77 billion within the next five years.