HOBI weekly blog recap 8/14-8/18
Here is a recap of the HOBI blog for the week of 8/22-8/26
- How to navigate back-to-school educational technology challenges
- The beginning of the school year is officially here. With the first day of school approaching, administrators and educators are working to finalize strategies for the year. Part of this planning is managing all technology managed by both educators and students.
- New survey reports 94 percent of respondents want devices “built to last”
- A new survey commissioned by Greenpeace highlights the new shift towards longer mobile lifecycles, and the need for a more reliable mobile repair infrastructure. The survey, titled the Greenpeace Mobile Survey 2016, was conducted by Ipsos MORI, and interviewed 1,000 respondents in the U.S. over the course of two months.
- Samsung announces plans for refurbished device sales program
- According to an article published by Reuters earlier today, Samsung will launch a refurbishment sales program within the next year. The program will use used devices from customers who sign up for a yearly upgrade program.