Here is a recap of the HOBI blog for the week of June 27- July 1, 2016
- New e-scrap bill proposes framework for exports, addresses counterfeit material
- A new bill has been proposed by the Coalition for American Electronics Recycling (CAER) as an effort to introduce extended guidelines for e-scrap exports and bring attention to the dangers of counterfeit material.
- The easiest enterprise data security mistake
- In an article from Entrepreneur, Brett Relander lists 10 data security mistakes startups cannot afford to make. These mistakes include…
- Brexit decision raises questions for e-waste recyclers
- This week, following the Brexit referendum, the United Kingdom reached a majority vote to leave the EU. This decision brings questions about changes in legislation as well as export and import difficulties for e-waste recyclers and processors
- Google expected to launch first in-house designed, manufactured device this year
- A report issued by The Telegraph indicates Google plans to completely manufacture their own device.