Here is a recap of the HOBI blog for the week of June 20-24, 2016
- Three common mistakes made by enterprise IT professionals
- Enterprise IT is a fast-evolving landscape. With rapid technology releases, shortening device lifecycles and quick changes in budgets, IT leadership is more challenging than ever.
- Survey indicates decreasing data center budgets
- A survey conducted by the Uptime Institute indicates enterprise IT budgets are shifting away from focusing on corporate data centers and towards more outsourced services.
- Google pays out more than $500,000 for Android vulnerability reports
- Google began their Android Security Rewards exactly one year ago in June of 2015. Since then, Google reports they have paid more than $550,000 to 82 individuals.
- Dell selling software division for more than $2 billion
- Dell, Elliott Management and Francisco Partners issued a press release this morning confirming Dell’s decision to sell their software department. Francisco Partners and Elliott Management are rumored to have acquired the division for more than $2 billion.