HOBI Weekly Blog Recap 12/04-12/08
Here is a recap of the HOBI blog for the week of April 25-29, 2016.
- Intel anticipates a shift towards large-scale computing in data centers
- Following the announcement of future plans to cut down on 11 percent of their workforce, Intel explained as much as 80 percent of data centers will switch to “scale computing” processes within the next 10 years.
- Three educational technology challenges and how to navigate them
- Educational technology is expected to grow substantially within the next four years. Here are three implementation obstacles, and how to avoid them.
- ITAD market anticipating substantial growth
- A report issued by MSSE shows that thanks to the rising popularity of cloud computing, the global ITAD market is expected to grow an additional 7.1 percent by 2024.
- Study indicates enterprises lacking proper credential security
- A study conducted by the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) indicates 17 percent of the interviewed enterprises reported a data breach within the last year, and 20 percent of the reported data breaches were the result of compromised system credentials.