HOBI weekly blog recap 8/28-9/1
- HOBI International, Inc. marks 25 years in the IT and mobile asset disposition industry
- Today marks HOBI International, Inc.’s 25th year as a leading IT and mobile asset management provider. During the past 25 years, HOBI has grown from a small family-operated electronics recycler to one of the most competitive and innovative IT and mobile service providers in the country.
- 2020 Olympic medals will be made of recycled electronics
- Organizers of the Olympic and Paralympic games are aiming for sustainable awards instead of the traditional medals in the 2020 Olympics. In place of the gold, silver and bronze medals, organizers will create medals from recycled electronics.
- What to do with your old television before Super Bowl Sunday
- With Super Bowl LI this weekend, people across the country are gearing up for watch parties. Many football fans may purchase a new television to watch the game, but how to properly dispose of an old television is not common knowledge.
- iPhone 7 shipments could turn Apple sales around
- Apple sales are expecting a slight increase after three straight quarters of declining iPhone sales, and the company’s first sales drop in 10 years.