Why is it so Hard for Innovative Smartphone Makers to Succeed?
Here is a recap of the HOBI blog for the week of 1/23-1/27
- Data Privacy Day 2017: Three commonly overlooked data security components
- This Saturday, January 28, marks the 9th annual Data Privacy Day. Data Privacy Day focuses on increasing data security awareness and promoting cybersecurity education amongst Canadian and American citizens.
- U.S. scores C+ on annual Cybersecurity Assurance Report Card
- Each year, Tenable Network Security releases a cybersecurity report card grading global enterprise cybersecurity confidence. The Global Cybersecurity Assurance Report Card interviews IT professionals about their respective companies’ cybersecurity practices, then grades the enterprise on preparedness.
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) market anticipated to exceed $5 billion
- Zion Market Research reports the Mobile Device Management (MDM) market will reach $5.15 billion by 2021, growing at an overall CAGR of more than 25 percent.
- Samsung reveals cause of Galaxy Note 7 device malfunction
- After an extensive internal investigation, Samsung has released an official statement revealing what caused the massive Galaxy Note 7 malfunction. Samsung tested more than 200,000 devices and 30,0000 batteries during their investigation.