Here is a recap of the HOBI blog for the week of 12/26-12/30
- Two personal tech resolutions to improve professional, personal and home life
- As the year comes to an end, people everywhere are making resolutions to improve their professional, personal and home lives. One type of resolution rarely considered, but also able to improve each of these facets of life, are tech resolutions.
- Apple dominates holiday device activations
- A report from Flurry, a research firm, indicates Apple dominated holiday best casino canada device activations. The firm reports Apple devices comprised 44 percent of all activations this holiday season, with Samsung following with 21 percent of device activations.
- What to do with old devices after holiday gift giving
Smartphones, wearable tech, tablet and computers are some of the most common holiday gifts. After receiving new electronics, it’s easy to forget about older devices and store them in a drawer or box around the house.