Problem Solving with vITAD: Support Remote Workers with Remote Management
Here is a recap of the HOBI blog for the week of 11/28-12/2
- New legislation raises data privacy concerns
- A modification to Rule 41 of the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure took effect earlier this morning. The new rule allows investigative agencies to access multiple citizens devices with a single search warrant.
- Mobile device management (MDM) market expected to exceed $5 billion
- The mobile device management market is anticipated to exceed $5 billion by 2021, according to Zion Market Research. Zion indicates the market canadian roulette ended 2015 with an overall value of $1.35 billion and will reach $5.15 billion by the end of 2021, growing at a CAGR of 25 percent.
- Global used smartphone market to exceed $30 billion in 4 years
- IDC reports the used smartphone market will exceed $30 billion by 2020. If the research firm’s calculations are correct, the used smartphone device market will grow from 81 million devices in 2015 to 222 million devices in 2020 with an overall CAGR of 22.3 percent.
- How to save on tech deals this Cyber Monday
- Today is Cyber Monday, and online retailers around the country are offering discounts. Tech deals are one of the most commonly searched discounts, and an attractive option for shoppers looking for new devices is shopping refurbished.