Here is a recap of the HOBI blog for the week of 10/3-10/7
- Global Green Data Center market anticipated to reach $91 million in 5 years
- A new report published by Research and Markets anticipates the Global Green Data Center market will reach or exceed $91 billion within the next five years.
- Survey indicates teachers enthusiastic about classroom tech but unsure about implementation
- A new online survey conducted by the University of Phoenix College of Education and Harris Poll indicates teachers are enthusiastic about classroom technology usage, but not as knowledgable about the integration process as they need to be.
- Google reveals first Pixel devices at annual event
- Google held its annual hardware event earlier today, Made by Google, following speculation about new smartphone, VR and smart-home possibilities. The event did not disappoint, announcing new Pixel devices, a VR headset, Google Home smart speaker, Chromecast updates, Google Assistant and Google WiFi.
- Experts anticipate new smartphones, VR and smart-home developments at Google’s October event
- Google has been hinting big developments will be revealed at their annual event tomorrow. Google fans are expecting new mobile devices and both VR and Google Home developments.