HOBI Weekly Blog Recap
Here is a recap of the HOBI blog for the week of 2/6-2/10
- 10-year anniversary iPhone rumored to cost more than $1,000
- With Apple’s newest iPhone reveal approaching, rumors about the device’s design are picking up. One rumor in particular indicates the 10-year anniversary iPhone could cost more than $1,000.
- Reported data breaches increased 40% during 2016
- A report from the Identity Theft Resource Center (ITRC) and CyberScout indicates the amount of data breaches reached an all-time high during 2016. According to the report’s findings, 1,093 data breaches were reported in the U.S. last year, a 40 percent increase from 780 during 2015.
- The most commonly overlooked data security precaution
- Data breaches are a prevalent cause of concern among IT professionals nationwide. Focusing on security during a device’s use is becoming most enterprise’s top IT priority, but one phase of security that is commonly forgotten is security after a device’s lifecycle.
- Global Managed Mobility Services (MMS) market to reach $65 billion
- Research and Markets reports the global Managed Mobility Services (MMS) market will reach $65 billion within the next eight years. The report indicates the market will grow at a CAGR of 34 percent until 2025.