Here is a recap of the HOBI blog for the week of 3/6-3/10
- Increasing cloud adoption inspires rapid cloud security market growth
- According to Zion Market Research, the cloud security market will reach $9.8 billion by 2020, growing at an overall CAGR of 12 percent. The market is split into three segments: public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud security.
- Global mobile cloud market to exceed $87 billion
- Orbis Research reports the global mobile cloud market will see substantial growth within the next five years. The market, valued at $18.4 billion at the end of 2016, is anticipated to reach or exceed $87.4 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 24.8 percent.
- Craig Boswell weighs in on the challenges of tablet processing
- Last month, Resource Recycling published an article about the ongoing challenges of repairing and refurbishing tablets. Tablet repair can be time consuming, costly and dangerous if the wrong techniques are used.
- Mobile World Congress 2017: What changes to expect in future Android devices
- Last Thursday marked the last day of the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. Major manufacturers and carriers revealed new device designs and plans for the future.