HOBI weekly blog recap 6/19-6/23
Here is a recap of the HOBI blog for the week of June 13-17, 2016.
- Global green data center market reported to exceed $60 billion during 2016
- Custom Market Insights reports the global green data center market is anticipated to reach $69.7 billion during 2016.
- Microsoft acquiring LinkedIn for $26.2 billion
- Earlier this week, Microsoft announced plans of acquiring LinkedIn. If this transaction meets regulatory approvals, Microsoft will pay $26.2 billion, or $196 per share, in cash.
- The two key issues of educational technology implementation
- Educational technology implementation is anticipated to grow substantially within the next five years.
- Apple announces developments at 2016 WWDC
- Earlier today, Apple CEO Tim Cook announced many upcoming changes during his keynote at the 2016 Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC).