Mobile devices are taking over, clearly! So obviously electronics recyclers and IT asset management vendors should focus on this emerging market.
In reality, 89% of e-waste is being pushed to the side due to popularity in recycling mobile devices.
According to a study by the US EPA only 11% of electronic waste is made up of mobile devices, the remaining 89% is computers, accessories, televisions and TV peripherals.
Mobile device management and disposition is absolutely necessary. However, electronics recyclers must not ignore the dire need for computer, server and other IT equipment handling as e-waste piles up.
HOBI considers the whole spectrum of electronics recycling with mobile lifecycle management and enterprise asset services. EASE, HOBI’s enterprise asset services is an all-encompassing solution for managing your enterprise’s IT assets from data management and erasure to asset resale and certified recycling, while MobileLife for mobile lifecycle management takes care of smartphones and tablets.
HOBI continues to develop an extensive array of sales channels, both domestically and internationally. Our ever-growing resale and remarketing outlets range from laptops and mobile devices to manufacturing and test equipment. As the leader in IT and mobile asset resale and remarketing, HOBI maintains a database of thousands active customers, which means we will find the right customer for your equipment.
Not to mention, our ability to turnover refurbished electronics back to the consumer at significantly lower costs is unsurpassed. The HOBI Shop has a variety of inventory that is updated daily including tablets, laptop bundles and even print cartridges.
With HOBI’s enterprise and mobile asset management services, our experts are able to alleviate the burden managing corporate assets, minimize the risk of data breach from improper recycling and maximize the return on IT investments.